- US Ring Announces Redesigned Online Store
- Magnets from US Ring
- Thank You for Visiting BIA 2012
- eNewsletter-Please visit US Ring at the BIA 2012
- eNewsletter-US Ring Customizes Ring Metals in Color
- eNewsletter-US Ring Wins Instaclik Lawsuit
- Presentation-More Than Rings
- Press Release-Insta-Clik Press Release
- Article-Binding Edge 2006
- US Ring News- 2007 Vol. 5
- US Ring News- 2006 Vol. 4
- US Ring News- 2006 Vol. 3
- US Ring News- 2005 Vol. 2
- US Ring News- 2005 Vol. 1
US Ring standard steel rivets conform to the highest production specifications and are stocked in multiple sizes, colors and styles. Standard rivets are available in sizes ranging, but not limited to, 4/16” to 9/16”. For US Ring customers who need guidance on the size of rivet to purchase, please see the Download Tab for a rivet length explanation.
Buy from US Ring:
- Low minimum requirements (as low as 100)
- Buy DIRECT from the manufacturer
- Custom sizes and colors available (minimums apply)
- Combine with ring, screw posts (plastic/aluminum/steel) and loose leaf rings orders and save freight!
Environmentally Friendly Screw Head Rivets
View the video to see how convenient the screw head rivet is-no additional setup, reuse flats, easily change rings and salvage parts on error.
Please contact us at 800-888.8772 for additional information on the full line of US Ring Products.
About US Ring:
US Ring has over 80 years experience manufacturing loose-leaf and binding mechanisms offering innovation, superior customer and technical service, quality, and competitive pricing. The multifaceted global operation employs over 1,000 worldwide, manufacturing loose leaf systems at their plant in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, and in China.
Using the highest quality steel and leading edge technological designs, US Ring ensures quality control by adhering to a strict quality control schedule. Steel has to pass quality checks and inspections and rings created by US Ring’s ring forming equipment has to pass a three step quality check for tension, correct length and ring alignment to ensure successful assembly.
Because the company employs in-house designers, time sensitive orders are handled with ease. Their designers’ ideas come from needs presented by customers. New products are designed using the latest 3D modeling software and products are shipped daily to anywhere in the world, providing quality products for students, professional or every day customers.
For further information, please contact Brent Robischeau, Director of Marketing & Merchandising, 314-645-7880 ext 2810, or visit the company’s website at www.usring.com